I confess that I am more curious about what will happen with wolves & moose on Isle Royale than what candidates are up in the polls.
- The riveting account from Black Coffee at Sunrise of an encounter with wolves on Isle Royale. (<this is 110% the experience that Isle Royale can offer)
- The incredible study of wolves & moose on Isle Royale. It started in 1954 and you can access it at The Wolves & Moose of Isle Royale. (<If you click any links, I hope it’s this one)
- Moose. Up close and personal and doing what moose do.
- It’s a great place to see the Northern Lights … the zodiacal light too.
- There’s some amazing views like Mount Franklin & Rock Harbor Lighthouse.
- 17 islands.
- Deep wilderness camping miles from anything.
- It’s a great place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee.
Ross says that this was an awesome surprise one morning as they were filtering water from the lake. Check out his photo background bigtacular, see more including some Northern Lights photos in his Isle Royale slideshow, and view and purchase his work at rossellet.com.